The Official Lenfi DAO Welcome Thread

Hello to all Lenfi forum members!

My name is Evgen Polishchuk, and I live in Kyiv, Ukraine. My journey to Lenfi started when I was searching for information that would help me expand my horizons in business and professional development. As the head of a company specializing in the production of dry building mixes, I’m always on the lookout for new opportunities for growth and innovation.

My interests are diverse, ranging from esotericism and philosophy to sports. However, my enthusiasm for blockchain technologies, particularly for Cardano, holds a special place. I believe this platform opens up new horizons for business development and value creation.

Given the challenging times of war my country is experiencing, I’m actively seeking new earning opportunities and ways to maintain stability for my family. Lenfi appears to me as a platform where I can not only share my experience but also find new ideas and solutions to achieve my goals.

I hope to contribute to the Lenfi community by sharing knowledge and experience in the fields of blockchain and business. From Lenfi, I expect a deeper understanding of new technologies, development of personal and professional qualities, and finding ways to create new sources of income during these difficult times.

I look forward to exchanging ideas and strategies with like-minded individuals and believe that our communication will bring mutual benefit and inspiration!

Sincerely,
Evgen Polishchuk

1 Like

Hi, from Germany! My Name is Nick and I’m actually studying IT here in south of Germany. I’m a long time interested in IT and in finance aswell. Additionally I’m in Team Cardano for a long time ( before Shelly HF) . Thats why Im here now. I m looking for additional Informations and maybe some interesting people .

1 Like

I’m Tim, I like cNETA and wanted to see what you guys are about.

1 Like

Hi everyone!
I’m Hamza from Bulgaria. I’m working as a programmer and I’m excited about Cardano and the DEFI space. Lenfi looks like a huge part of its future. I would love to be a part of the community, to vote and participate in lending within the ecosystem. Glad to be here!

Hello,

I am here to support ergo!

1 Like

Hello everyone! I am Syed from Nuvola Digital.

Hello, i am new to this space and trying to learn all i can about defi.

1 Like

i am a father of 6, from sunny California. I am excited about the tech sorounding this project. I would love to be involved in learning how the platform performs.

1 Like

Hey everyone!

So in as few words as possible.
37 from Switzerland with a passion for everything crypto
Watch designer with two companies working for the luxury industry.
I think lending and everything that has to do with defi will revolutionize banking
Hoping to vote for interesting proposals just like the ergo one i’m hoping to see pass. eUTXO is the best tech out there and i’m here for it.

My dog’s called Morty.

2 Likes

Greetings from Sweden!

1 Like

Hi Lenfi community! its been a pleasure to watch ADA go from zero to many smart contracts in the last few years. Lenfi is one of my favorite protocols which I use quite often!

1 Like

Hello Everyone. I’m here to support Lenfi.

1 Like

Hey guys, new here. I’m Kieran and I’m from Ireland! I’m here to participate in governance decisions. Huge believer in $Lenfi

1 Like

Henlo frens, my name is Mario E. Im from Texas USA. I’m joining Lenfi gov. to be part of the active voting community.

Hello, the good pig brought me here and the good pig made me more interested in ADA and the ecosystem. Greetings!

1 Like

Hello! I’ve been around, but never posted. I like frogs.

1 Like

Hey! Here to learn and support the growth!!

Hey everyone. Data professional that appreciates the Cardano blockchain❤️

I’m from the Cardano Crocs project.

Hi y’all! I am happy to be here and to be able to participate in governance of various sorts.