The Official Lenfi DAO Welcome Thread

Hello everyone! I am just looking to get more into DEFI in general, so I am exploring and learning the ropes in all different corners of the Cardano ecosystem!

1 Like

Hey everybody hope your all doing well,
Its about time i joined so i can do my part in voting!

3 Likes

Hello all been here since the stake pool! Letā€™s go! First vote incoming!

2 Likes

Hi Lenfi, wen Lambo? lol

great project. im new here but an old hodler.

1 Like

Greetings to the community from Alabama (USA)!

1 Like

Hello everyone, Iā€™m Andrei, a construction engineer from Germany with experience in managing funds for major infrastructure projects. Iā€™m drawn to LenFiā€™s NeoBank approach and its ability to empower users to leverage their assets in ways that traditional finance currently cannot. As a seasoned investor in real estate and capital markets, Iā€™m eager to share my financial insights and participate in this exciting community. Iā€™m always open to new perspectives and consider myself a lifelong learner.

1 Like

Hey Lenfi. Big believer in your service and token. I use it all the time. Iā€™m a cultural economist who grew up in London and live in California . I believe totally in cardano and its native tokens and native dā€™apps. Really looking for mass adoption ā€¦ keep building. You are one of the great beacons of light in cardano.

1 Like

Hello,
Iā€™ve been in crypto for many years. I was running a full Bitcoin node and I tried to mine it back in 2011-2012 (Iā€™m still not financially ā€œrichā€ tho). :smiley:
ADA holder since 2018.
Iā€™ve been participating in Project Catalyst since Fund 3 as a reviewer (CA, vCA, PA, vPAā€¦).
Iā€™m also a Dj and a noise (music?) producer and I worked as a librarian for a few years.
Luv u, Lenfi! LFG!

1 Like

hi, love you guys. wish you the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello , iā€™m Denis. nice to be here. forza aada :+1:

1 Like

Hello from Dev Pool :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Greetings, Iā€™m Cerkoryn.

I do Web2 Ethical Hacking and Web3 degening. I coulda sworn I had the reputation to vote in polls here before, but I guess I need to make more posts now.

3 Likes

DerpityDooDangitā€¦
Just a derp doing derpy thingsā€¦ Why so clunky here?

1 Like

Hi guys, been in Cardano for a couple of years, very interested in all things Cardano and love how we are developing as a chain and where we are headed. Hope to learn more about defi.

2 Likes

Hello all, just another Cardano fan here come to do their decentralized duty of occasional discussion and voting :slight_smile: Such is the price of freedom from decentralization.

Iā€™m a big fan of crypto and scientific method, so Cardano was the logical choice :slight_smile: Now if we can only build an AI to vote for us such that we make better decisions than humans wouldā€¦
I know, I know, thatā€™s how we get to the Matrix. Fortunately itā€™s still ten years off. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Excited to vote and help Cardano grow!!

1 Like

Hello, just landed here to check Hosky proposal

2 Likes

Hello, Hosky has introduced me to Lenfi so Iā€™m here to look around and find out some more.

1 Like

Hi all.
Interested to learn about governance.
Great site!

Hello from Hoskyville - here to check this place out!

1 Like