The Official Lenfi DAO Welcome Thread

The following thread is where we will welcome our forum users. Its primary goal will be to break the ice within the community and let us learn more about each other as we work toward improving Lenfi.

Things you can include in your introduction:

*How were you introduced to Lenfi

• Where you’re from
  • Background info on your personal, intellectual, professional, and academic interests
  • Why you might be passionate about Lenfi
  • What you hope to contribute
  • What you hope to learn
  • Other
37 Likes

Hi AADA, I’m Gabriel, I’m officially a piano tuner, I did finace studies before changing goal… I have for life project to design and sell the best concert grand pianos… I own the Mazzanti Tokens Project : that has for goal to propose in various ways completely decentralized tokens… So that any joiner is considered in his right if he wan’t to buy/sell

I hope I can participate to lend these soon pegged by a virtual pool to there respective 1:1 materials

Gabriel

Don’t hesitate to contact me on twitter, mail, discord

10 Likes

Hello AADA community
I am a learner in the crepit world, DEFI, others.
I am very excited about AADA Finance

8 Likes

Hello AADA. I’m Yomismo i like this project!

5 Likes

Hey AADA! keep building!

4 Likes

I love Cardano and supporting projects on the ecosystem. Lenfi sounds like a great product and I can’t wait to learn more about it and the rest of the ecosystem.

5 Likes

Hey hey, hope every one is good. Here to participate in Governance

2 Likes

Love this App. Do I need to stake AADA to participate in votes ?

2 Likes

Hey everyone remember to be sensible with your funds cardano is going to have a special bullrun

3 Likes

Solid advice! So much happened in the eco system in past 2 years.

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

I’m a neuroscientist interested in how psychedelics help mental health. I’m learning crypto so I can make more money to fund scientific studies.

I’m joining this forum to participate in governance because I believe AADA is an awesome project.

2 Likes

Hello AADA community. Greetings from Gdańsk (Poland)

2 Likes

Hey y’all! Happy to be here and participate in governance!

2 Likes

Ayo! Happy to be here and to participate in governance

1 Like

Excited to learn about Defi. Happy to be here.

1 Like

Family member told me about the asset.

1 Like

Hello guys, My name is Gabriel and im from Brazil! background in system information and a crypto enthusiast. Love to be a part of this community. keep rocking team

2 Likes

Hello AADA (LENFI),
I’ve been following you for about a year and a half. I feel Cardano DeFi is going to explode soon. Your V2 has me super pumped! Wen, Wen, Wen, Wen V2 haha. I know audits are very very important.

2 Likes

Hi LENFI (still prefer AADA, but I understand why you changed the name and think it is a god move). I am a geneticist from Serbia and been following you since the start. Still have Aada Golden Tickets and also was a part of ISPO.
I use borrowing service regularly, hopefully after next bull run I will use lending also. Hate the banks so have high hopes in you. Came here to gen involved more in governance, as some proposals that I liked did not pass.
Take care, and all the best

1 Like