Proposal: Add xVyfi to Lenfi Protocol

Proposal: Add xVyfi to Lenfi Protocol

Having a token like xVyfi, a token that it Self Generates Protocol Revenue, is Truly a Solid Play. An Asset that is Ever Increasing in Value, depending on Vy Finance’s Over All Performance, Is going to be Huge in the Future, Especially when the VyFi’s Token Emission Rate Slows Down, and the Protocol Activity Goes up. That means a couple of things: Less Inflation and More Real Yield. And the Real Yield Assets are True Rarity in Cardano Ecosystem. So, i Propose a Real Yield Asset to be Supported for Overall Use on Lenfi Protocol

• Approve
  • Disapprove
  • Abstain
0 voters
9 Likes

Having a collateral asset that increases in values could help to keep the health levels more stable and could also pay back part of the loan just by it increasing in value. I see only advantages to voting for this proposal. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Great project I think it deserves to be put in the limelight the most innovative dex I’ve seen yet and consistently works most other dexes I’ve come across are janky… but not Vyfi. The token itself has multiple layers of yield/revenue generation

4 Likes

Yea, xVyFi on LenFi, let’s go, can’t wait :blush:

6 Likes

Great Idea. Let’s go!!!

5 Likes

Would absolutely love to see XVYFI added to the protocol! Extremely talented team who are, like Aada Finance true pioneers of Cardano DEFI!

5 Likes

Having a yield bearing asset that shares in the profits of VyFi with every trade made, has got to be a positive as we go into the bull, with more and more transactions being made.

3 Likes

So, the project (VyFi) looks pretty strong. The DEX has a couple of unique things that could bring people to use it more in the near future, making it gain audience. The xVyFi tocken is pretty unique as it uses a mecanism oof buy backs that makes it grow in value over the governance token (like staking, only without it).
For me is a Yes as tockonomics looks pretty solid.

2 Likes

this is great vyfi is the best dex on cardano

4 Likes

Not able to vote :frowning:

How do I increase trust levels?

3 Likes

By remaining online for 5 minutes and reading a few posts.

4 Likes

Souns like a really cool idea!

3 Likes

This is a No brainer

5 Likes

Definitely.
And sundae.

2 Likes

because??I gave likes and looked at some very interesting proposals.

1 Like

I also want them to add sundae

1 Like