Proposal: Add STRIKE as a borrowable and collateral asset on Lenfi

Lenfi needs more borrowable and collateral assets in order to grow TVL, volume, and protocol fees at a faster rate

Short Summary

Adding STRIKE as a borrowable and collateral asset on Lenfi will give Strike Finance users the option to leverage their tokens for borrowing, lending, and collateral purposes.

Add STRIKE as a borrowable/collateral asset on Lenfi
  • Approve
  • Reject
  • Abstain
0 voters

1. Project and token overview

Strike Finance is an open-source and non-custodial derivatives protocol on Cardano. Our mission is to be a leading DeFi platform by being the derivatives protocol that Cardano deserves.

2. Explain the positioning of the token in the Cardano ecosystem. How will it benefit the protocol?

Integrating Strike as a borrowable and collateral asset on Lenfi offers several benefits:

• Increased Utility: Adding Strike to Lenfi will expand its use cases, allowing holders to leverage their tokens for borrowing, lending, and collateral purposes.
  • Enhanced Liquidity: By enabling Strike as a collateral asset, more liquidity will flow into Lenfi, fostering a more robust lending and borrowing environment.

Tokenomics

• Total supply 25 million
  • Circulating supply 18.00M STRIKE
  • Liquidity: Liquidity 1.58M â‚ł
  • Team allocation unlocks starting after 6 months with 2 years linear vesting.

3. What’s the asset’s utility?

1. Collateral: STRIKE can be used as an additional form of collateral in our forwards and perpetual futures contracts. Using STRIKE as additional collateral offers benefits such as discounted fees and access to higher leverage in perpetual futures contracts. In the event of liquidation, any STRIKE used as collateral will be burned.
  2. Staking: STRIKE holders can stake their tokens and earn a percentage of protocol fees.
  3. Governance: STRIKE holders can participate in the protocol’s governance, voting on important decisions such as upgrades, new feature implementations, and changes to fee structures.
  4. Trading Fees: Holders of STRIKE will have discounted trading fees for using the platform. The discounted fee for STRIKE holders can be stacked on top of the discounted fee when using STRIKE as additional collateral.

Conclusion

Adding Strike will expand its use cases, allowing holders to leverage their tokens for borrowing, lending, and collateral purposes. and provide users with new opportunities to engage with the Cardano ecosystem. This integration will enhance Lenfi’s appeal to a broader range of users, showcasing the protocol’s security and efficiency.

23 Likes

Strike is a beast of a project. Excited for the future.

14 Likes

Yes! Add it! Great team.

8 Likes

Yep, Add it! Good boy! :smile:

10 Likes

Approve strike as collateral

6 Likes

yes please, great pick.

7 Likes

Happy with inclusive Strike. Its a yes from me.

6 Likes

Why not? Seems like a legit project

7 Likes

Definitely, good project

6 Likes

100% Great project with huge potential

6 Likes

Why can’t I vote? What do I need to do in order to vote?

5 Likes

Try again. If youre still having issues then create a support ticket in the lenfi discord. @vickytate

5 Likes

The project is great

5 Likes

yes! Add it please … :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Yes add strike please

3 Likes

Yeah add strike Best Projcet :rocket:

3 Likes

Hoping this gets approved

2 Likes

Voted yes. Let’s get it across the finish line.

4 Likes

I love strike they are good ppl and i know they dedicated

2 Likes

Good project, vote people

2 Likes