Proposal: Add $SNEK as a borrowable asset to Aada V1

• APPROVE
  • DISAPPROVE
0 voters

I would like to add the $SNEK as a borrowable asset in Aada V1.
$SNEK is the biggest MEME coin on cardano at the moment, bringing in 50% of the entire blockchains transaction in the past 24hr. Adding $SNEK to AADA V1 protocol will BOOST AADA FINANCE TVL by a TALL magnitude and daily transactions as well, let’s approve this phenomenal proposal.

22 Likes

I think now considering SNEK will get its own minswap pool and already has combined dex liquuidity of over 2m ADA there’s a good case to make for adding it to aada.

23 Likes

Maybe as borrowable but as collateral?

9 Likes

The proposal is only to add it as a borrower asset, NOT collateral

9 Likes

would be cool as collateral as well

6 Likes

I am not fond of meme coins being added to financing protocols in any shape or form. I am sorry, but this is just a wild proposal.

2 Likes

we might want to rethink this one

2 Likes

I second, it would be great to use it as collateral as well

5 Likes

I agree to be borrowable

3 Likes

This should be a no to be use as collateral because because it is too unstable

1 Like

Maybe thats the reason why it would be good to have it. Traders like volatility and apart stable coins everything is unstable, sometimes even stable coins jiojiojio.

As collateral would be good as well, it depends on individuals responsabilities with others convictions to acept it or not. It is not the point of decentralization?

Bringing an asset with a huge community is good for Aada as well it was for Sundaeswap and Taptools.

In $SNEK we trust!

6 Likes

Go for it guys it drives traffic to the app

10 Likes