Proposal: Add OPTIM as collateral and borrowable asset to Lenfi

Proposal: Add OPTIM as collateral and borrowable asset to Lenfi

Proposal Description

We would like to add the OPTIM as a collateral and borrowable asset to Lenfi.

Short Summary

Optim Finance enables broad access to yield generation products such as Liquidity Bonds and Strategy Vaults. The OPTIM token is central to the protocol’s operation and adding it to the Lenfi protocol will unlock a wide range of use case possibilities before protocol users.

• Approve
  • Disapprove

0 voters

Motivation

1. Project and token overview

Optim Finance is a DeFi protocol that enables access to yield-generation products like SPO, IBO, and ISO Liquidity Bonds and Strategy Vaults. The OPTIM token is central to its operation, providing utilities like governance, protocol incentives, and access to the DAO treasury. The project’s long-term goal is to enhance its products, introducing some premium features token-gated initially or permanently for OPTIM holders.

2. Explain the positioning of the token in the Cardano ecosystem. How will it benefit the protocol?

The Optim ILE kicked off on 28 Oct, distributing a total of 11% of the total token supply. So far, the token has over 1100 holders, showing a rapid increase from its inception to date. Adding the OPTIM token will give Lenfi users access to the Optim Finance protocol’s utilities like Governance, Staking, and Premium Features.

1. What’s the asset’s utility?
  • Governance - The OPTIM token is used to participate in the ODAO, which is responsible for driving decision-making and decentralization of the protocol. Token holders can propose and enact changes related to product development, protocol fees, and the allocation of treasury assets.
  • Staking - The OPTIM token can be staked to provide additional insurance and downside protection to senior tranche depositors in tranche-structured vaults for real-world assets. Rewards will accrue to users for staking the OPTIM token, providing utility to the protocol.
  • Treasury - OPTIM token holders will have control over the Optim treasury through on-chain voting.
  • Premium Features - Enhanced features will be added to Optim’s products over time, some of which may be token-gated initially or permanently for OPTIM holders.
  1. Token data
  • Tokenomics
  • Emission schedule - Vesting - Optim Finance
  • Current circulating supply - 11.0M (11%)
  • Exchanges - Spectrum/VyFi
  • Holders - 1,126
  • Market cap - $1,923,898
  • TVL (Spectrum) - 3.85m ₳
  • 24h Vol (Spectrum) - $5,683

Conclusion

Adding the OPTIM token to Lenfi will provide users with access to the utilities offered by the Optim Finance protocol, including governance, staking, and premium features. Ultimately, allowing users to supply and borrow OPTIM will help bring in new users and increase the value of our protocol.

References

23 Likes

I would love to vote but my trust level is too low, trying to change it to be able to vote.

18 Likes

Same, trust level too low, but onchain … :kissing_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

how do we get a higher trust level?

i have liked and read and replied to threads but still not enough?

13 Likes

8 votes more. Let’s go

12 Likes

Good choice to approve

14 Likes

Cardano MAdbuLL MAdbuLL Cardano

8 Likes

cant get enough of that ol cardano MAdbuLL $OPTIM istic MAdbuLL World Mobile

9 Likes

Lets vote on this, I think both protocols will benefit

13 Likes

to the moon!! I need to vote so Im replying here

10 Likes

hopefully it can pass

8 Likes

still not able to vote for anything here. GL

5 Likes

Lets vote on this. should be added

5 Likes

Definitely should be added

6 Likes

I only spent 10mins on reading 3 different topics and I am able to vote.

6 Likes

I only spent 10mins on reading 3 different topics and I am able to vote. That is all you need to do.

10 Likes

this has to be approved.

6 Likes

Should be added. There’s been confusion about whether 50 or 100 votes needed. Hopefully it makes it.

6 Likes

Optim has already established itself as an important player in the Cardano space with the #4 TVL among protocols, according to defilama :rocket:. Adding Optim to Lenfi would allow shrimp like myself more financial flexibility within the Cardano ecosystem. By using my Optim as collateral, I can take part in Cardano events which require ADA. Approving Optim would not only increase engagement with the Lenfi dApp, but also with the larger Cardano community.

8 Likes

I approve. Let them cook.

4 Likes