Proposal: Add HUNT as a borrow and collateral option

Proposal Description

We are proposing to integrate the HUNT token of DexHunter as both a lending and borrowing asset on Lenfi, amplifying Cardano’s ecosystem with a user-friendly trading token.

By using HUNT on Lenfi, participants will not only engage in trades but also benefit from the various utilities of the HUNT token while promoting better liquidity for the platform.

• Approve
  • Disapprove
0 voters

Short Summary

DexHunter offers a seamless trading experience on the Cardano blockchain, catering to the vast range of users by simplifying intricate trading mechanisms.

Having recently launched, DexHunter has shown significant adoption with its HUNT token, which boasts several utilities such as fee discounts, premium feature access, governance, and more.

Our platform runs smoothly, and we are in continuous evolution to offer more to our community.

Motivation

The collaboration between DexHunter (HUNT) and Lenfi (lending & borrowing) stands to benefit both entities immensely. DexHunter users will find flexibility in their trading decisions, leveraging the strength of Lenfi’s lending and borrowing features.

Thank you to the Lenfi team and community for your consideration!

References

71 Likes

Let’s get HUNT on Lenfi!

44 Likes

I see no issue with this. Probably better to split borrowable and collateral as 2 proposals.

36 Likes

+1 to split into two proposals…

28 Likes

It will be split, as the proposal itself asks for 2 things - add as a borrowable asset and add as collateral.

21 Likes

I voted “approved”. This a no brainer.

25 Likes

100% YES to HUNT on Lenfi!

22 Likes

Can’t vote either, new member ting.

19 Likes

You need to be an active member to earn trust level 1. I suggest you read a few posts and then try again.

20 Likes

do what melon said in discord

19 Likes

I see few members here requesting for splitting proposal. while what they are suggesting is understandable i really don’t see the necessity to do so!

At the time of this posting $HUNT has 1.4M ADA combined LP on minswap & spectrum with very active trading volume and 2000 holders

Yield farming is live on spectrum, and tipple yield farming will be live on minswap after next reward rebalancing. which will further boost the liquidity pool depth.

token has working product, growing holder count, incentives to deepen LP pools, already enough ( 1.4M ADA) LP.

so there is no real concern to assume difficulties in collateral liquidation. So i propose to approve it as both borrow & collateral token in single LenFI governance vote unless anyone suggests good reason to not to do so. which saves valuable time of DAO members imho

38 Likes

This is a no brainer

20 Likes

I vote approve for this proposal.

18 Likes

Love HUNT - will be #1 trading interface on Cardano. Makes sense to add.

16 Likes

no brainer to approve

13 Likes

Agreed. Hunt is not a meme token hence is credible enough to be used as a collateral too. Should go as one proposal

12 Likes

let the wild hunt begin!

13 Likes

Would be awesome to ad HUNT to the list.

13 Likes

Lets make HUNT on Lenfi !!!

14 Likes

Lets go !!!

12 Likes