Proposal: Add HOSKY Token as collateral and borrowable asset to LenFi V1&V2

Hi Lenfi Team
So listen, do you think you can help us build the new hoskyio website?
It’s projected be completed by 2026 or 2027, but we’re hoping it can be done before then. Can you please inform us how we can work with you to complete a new rugpool tool? Thank you for your help.

6 Likes

Reach out to A3C pool SPO Shawn, I offer free help and advice which is part of my stake pools mission, help anyone and everyone.

5 Likes

Already planning my retirement on my HOSKY bags. Thoon.

7 Likes

Rug me daddy, hosky degens rejoice!

8 Likes

WAGMI! 2069 will be our year!

8 Likes

TOMSEASON iS MAiNSTREAM NOW !!

7 Likes

Can Lenfi also add radioactive utility please and thank you

6 Likes

Pls don’t vote for Hosky Token, Hosky hasn’t even pumped my GLABS yet, it isn’t listed on any CEX like Binance, and is generally a worthless, zero quality, zero value, poopcoin.

4 Likes

Hosky is the OG shitcoin on Cardano, let’s get it!

6 Likes

Community is coming up for hosky in the last minutes!

5 Likes

ADHD is one heck of a

5 Likes

If Hosky is approved, do you think I can use it as collateral in order to purchase more delicious pizza?

4 Likes

Wen we vote we vote, wen we sleep we sleep. but voting is not sleeping, so we vote. GL lenfi with this worthless pice of doggopoop-

4 Likes

hosky loves tacos! Be sure to get him hardshell ones.

2 Likes

i was here, to vote, to vote for hosky. i am not biggie!

2 Likes

less proposals more wensite

3 Likes

I’m not biggie either, I’m 2HOSK

3 Likes

Hi. This is History in the making! Tom send me here, he said i will get free rain, (what ever that means) - i just want a cookie, without sugar.
Oh, yes, Hosky and Lenfi 4theWin

2 Likes

Hi. This is History in the making! I sent send me here, i said i will get free rain, (what ever that means) - i just want a cookie, without sugar.
Oh, yes, Hosky and Lenfi 4theWin

2 Likes

Hello Tom. I am here. where is the rain ??

2 Likes