Proposal: Add HOSKY Token as collateral and borrowable asset to LenFi V1&V2

Dear Lenfi community:

I am writing to invite you to vote in favor of a proposal that could change the future of DeFi in Cardano: the addition of hosky token to the Lenfi platform. Hosky token is the most s#!t meme token in the Cardano ecosystem, characterized by low quality, zero utility and negative marketing. Hosky token calls itself “the s#!t, not s#!t”.

Why should you vote for this proposal? Because we offer you the following reasons:

You will be able to enjoy the fun and humor that hosky token brings to DeFi, by lending and borrowing the s#!t and funniest token on the market.

They will be able to increase their liquidity by allowing users to deposit and withdraw hosky tokens quickly and easily.

You will be able to build loyalty among your community by giving them the opportunity to participate in Lenfi’s hosky token governance.

Don’t miss this golden opportunity to incorporate hosky token into the Lenfi platform. Hosky token is the perfect complement to Lenfi, or at least the most fun complement.

Hosky Token is our official dog meme coin on the cardano blockchain, we have to support our $hit. It has won the best memecoin award at the cardano Summit, we have notoriety! We are Charly’s favorite dog!

We look forward to your positive vote, or failing that, your negative vote with a good dose of humor.

Yours sincerely,

No one.

• Approve
  • Disapprove
  • Abstain
0 voters

Token Policy ID: a0028f350aaabe0545fdcb56b039bfb08e4bb4d8c4d7c3c7d481c235
NFT Policy ID: a5bb0e5bb275a573d744a021f9b3bff73595468e002755b447e01559
S#!tties Policy ID: de8086819da489257867042d568d4d7d4822387f94a092a578c40473
2021 Collection: 6a9b93113c25d3575ff03d25885027f4f931fe3c00f1e699819b0bbd
2022 Collection: 484e914bb7021fedc6fd070d53439a2af7d3f62efc972680a0da1a81

References:

Official Website
Official Discord
Official Twitter (X)
Official Telegram
HOSKY in CoinMarketCap

48 Likes

Here you can see his Official Brown Paper of HOSKY: Official Brown Paper

50 Likes

Gm looks good. Good luck. Rug me daddy

37 Likes

All jokes aside, seems like a good idea. Hosky is a well-established project with a great reputation. The token has a large base of holders and has held it value relative to ADA pretty well over the years. Vote Yes!

43 Likes

Live, Laugh, Hosky. :poodle: :dog:

33 Likes

Lesgo Hosky. I’ve always found it a pretty fun project as long as I don’t take it too seriously.

33 Likes

zero hero gogogo woah woah woah

:mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom: :mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom::mushroom:

29 Likes

Hosky token would be a fine addition to the Lenfi protocol I approved :white_check_mark:. West. hosky.io

27 Likes

Yup, let’s do it. Hosky was there from pretty much the moment Smart Contracts were available. Hosky Discord is also one of the few which has a lot of activity through the deep bear, and they’re welcoming and funny. Their promises to keep failing us, keep failing.

27 Likes

This is the way.
Pernis is love, Pernis is life.

28 Likes

Good dog! I don’t know what this is but the r/Cryptocurrency Reddit mod told me to vote on it

29 Likes

HOSKY is sure to rug us and disappoint us. Why wouldn’t you vote?

24 Likes

who could forget hosky in anything cardano related

15 Likes

Wut means too seriously?

17 Likes

Yo.hosky is all I need. Just do it.

19 Likes

I would like to vote :roll_eyes::money_mouth_face:

18 Likes

Who let the dogs out :thinking::money_mouth_face::white_check_mark:

16 Likes

i love the idea to let someone borrow nothing! lets go Hosky !

15 Likes

Should not be a token to lend or borrow against.

11 Likes

noooo thats a joke, major risk

11 Likes