Proposal: Add cBTC as borrowable and collateral asset

We are proposing to add cBTC as a collateral option on Lenfi to boost the Cardano lending ecosystem. cBTC is a 1:1 Bitcoin-backed token with over $1 million in TVL and has facilitated over 100 BTC in transactions ($7 million). Adding collateral support would greatly incentivize BTC holders to bring their Bitcoin to Cardano because they would now have the ability to use their BTC as collateral to borrow loans on one of the leading and most trusted lending protocols, ultimately increasing economic freedom to a global community.

• Approve
  • Disapprove
  • Abstain
0 voters

References
https://anetabtc.io

41 Likes

Would really like to see this happen!
We need to join the purchasing Power of BTC via cBTC here in Cardano. For me its a clear yes.

31 Likes

I have multiple cBTC that I would move to lenfi immediately if this vote is approved.

22 Likes

This is great! congrats to the team!

19 Likes

We just need this! please vote! +1 :+1:

15 Likes

I still remember when this project started, lot of stones and fud from other projects and bc in the way, but look at them… cBTC is here with us… respect!

13 Likes

Cool! we need more volume in Cardano!

10 Likes

Solid YES! we just need cBTC on Lenfi!!!

9 Likes

I’m a big fan of this project. It’s definitely one of the most secure and decentralized BTC swappers there is. But it is necessary to arrange for ways to actually use the cBTC that is created on the Cardano blockchain. So I’m in favor of putting cBTC on LenFi.

12 Likes

I have cBTC that I would like to use in Lenfi for lending. We need to approve this.

5 Likes

cBTC here is Cardano

5 Likes

i need this on lenfi

2 Likes

Please give the support for cBTC. BTC liquidity its a need for cardano growth.

4 Likes

I fully support this proposal, have a great day everyone!

4 Likes

I have followed this project from the very beginning after being super impressed with everyone’s CVs. They have worked diligently for years to bring this vision to Cardano. In addition, they have built a trusted community with their constant communication and updates through Discord and X. They have also let the community lead the way through governance on a number of important decision and the token is widely distributed to the public. This is a no-brainer and benefits all stakeholders.

4 Likes

Great idea :broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::broken_heart::sob::broken_heart:

2 Likes

Will be good indeed! Pls vote

Good idea :+1: :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

NO thank you, please move this topic to the graveyard