Thank you for your interest in creating a proposal! Here, a general outline will be provided to creating a proposal and vote.
Please follow this outline stricly!
1. Title: Here, please describe in a few words or a short sentence what your proposal is and include what number governance proposal this proposal is by using the following format: e.g. “Governance Proposal 001 - Add feature XYZ for a v1 protocol”
2. Description: Describe your proposal in detail. Your proposal should outline how it benefits the protocol, the protocol participants. The value in your proposal should be easily understood by reading the description.
3. Summary: Since many don’t have time to read through entire proposals, providing a short paragraph of 3 to 5 sentences of your proposal would be very useful. Think of this as a TL;DR.
- First, click on the “cog”/settings wheel located in the bar above. You can find the settings wheel in the same row as options to bold and italicize text.
- Once selected, click “Build Poll”. A pop-up will appear.
- In the pop-up, select “Single Choice” voting. Then enter two options by clicking on “Add Option”. For your two options, one should be “For” and the other should be “Against”. Then, click “Insert Poll”
Complete the poll pop-up as follows:
- Optional: If you would like to customize the poll beyond voting options, you can click the settings wheel in the pop up and add more details. This step is optional.
Congratulations! You have created your Aada.finance Protocol governance proposal!