Add $C4 as a collateral and borrowable asset in Lenfi

Cardano Crocs Club is RED HOT! SLEEPER! GET WHILE YOU CAN! $C4 abound!

16 Likes

$C4 Cardano Crocs Club Governance token. STAKING WITH DAILY RETURNS, COMMUNITY INVESTING IN PROPOSED AND APPROVED PROJECTS, BONDS-6/12/24 MONTHS WITH HIGH RETURNS WHEN ATTATCHED TO CCC BABY CROCS NFTs. VPN SERVICE THAT COMMUNITY CAN INVEST WITH MONTHLY RETURNS. THE LIST OF POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS FOR THIS HARD WORKING TEAM. NFTs MAINTAIN HIGH FLOOR PRICES WITH STEADY INCREASE IN VALUE.

17 Likes

Great project and deserves recognition and adoption.

15 Likes

This is a no brainer! Such a strong project!

16 Likes

I hope it gets approved!!!

15 Likes

Push it through. Would be beneficial for all

14 Likes

I’ve been with the crocs since day 1 and know firsthand how dedicated the community is! This proposal is a no brainer, let’s continue to grow together!

15 Likes

CCC has been one of the most consistent projects in Cardano. Let’s get this pushed through! Vote!

12 Likes

Adding $C4 would be of great value to Lenfi as well as the CCC-holders.
For months is has been the token on Levvy that has borrowed most ada against.
It currently is a miss for Lenfi not having it.

12 Likes

A no brainer to list this token on the Lenfi platform

13 Likes

Adding C4 to the Lenfi platform would be a win for both

11 Likes

Crypto Crocs Club has been building solidly on Cardano for close to 3 years. $C4 plays a huge part in their ecosystem and in my opinion deserves a spot on Lenfi. With growth onto other blockchains incoming, big things are coming for $C4!

10 Likes

Objectively, if any token meets the standard it’s $C4. It’s a serious OG of Cardano that has been around for nearly three years. Look at it on taptools and drop by the Discord and it’s obvious – $C4 belongs on LenFi for sure.

9 Likes

Go $C4 - great work from the Crocs!

8 Likes

$C4 is amazing! Crypto Crocs Club is such a great Project

6 Likes

Oh Yeah Cardano Crocs Club has come so far and now all 3 of their CNFT collections are in the top 10 on jpg!

5 Likes

This has to happen, such a good project!

5 Likes

Time for C4 to shine!

6 Likes

$c4 is a hidden gem and will rise to be king

7 Likes

Would love to see C4 on Lenfi

5 Likes